Funding for one year of study abroad
Endorsement/Nomination Required:
September 16, 2019 at Noon
Field of Study:
All Fields

There are two primary types of Fulbright Grants: Fulbright English Teaching Assistantships (ETAs) and Fulbright Study/Research Grants. English Teaching Assistants teach English language and conversation classes in select countries with ETA Programs. Requirements differ by country, but some teaching experience is typically preferred. Depending on the country, applicants may not need to be familiar with the language of the host country. Fulbright Study/Research Grants allow students to design their own programs, including university coursework, library or field research, classes in a music or art school, and independent projects in the social or life sciences.